Indigenous Dances by the Atayal Tribe at the Cha Ha Mu Park in Taiwan

Looking at this dances, I'm more than convinced that the aborigine tribes in Taiwan and the Philippines are indeed descended from Indonesians and Malaysians. I wrote about Malaysians and the link to aborigines in Southeast Asia. This dance by the aborigine natives are divided into several dances that have very ethnic names like Tayal dance and Saisiyat dance. 

As I was watching these dances, they really remind me of the cultural heritage of indigenous Filipinos. The rhythmic movements would resemble to the Ifugaos and the Igorots to name a few. The different dances would similar to these...

Yes, I'm referring to the common links between Filipino aborigines and Taiwanese aborigines. 

Popular posts from this blog

Why Jose Rizal Made Simoun's Terrorist Plot Fail in "El Filibusterismo"

Today in History: Paco Larrañaga was in QUEZON CITY When the Crime Happened

What's the Use of Complaining About Celebrities and Political Dynasties Running for Politics While DEFENDING Presidential and Rejecting Parliamentary?